|Diverse Building Solutions is a rapidly growing construction company located in Wilmington, Ohio. We operate primarily in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.|
|Thanks to our exceptional and continued growth, we are looking for a Metal Building Erector to join our team. As a Metal Building Erector, you will primarily be engaged in the erection, insulation, covering and trim portions of our metal buildings but may also participate in any other phase of the build or on any other construction project on an as needed basis.|
|When you join the Diverse team, you have the opportunity to advance within a fast-growing company that values self-driven and motivated individuals. Traditional benefits include access to health, dental and vision insurance. In addition, we offer bonuses, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid training, and skill development. We operate year-round and occasionally offer the option to travel out of state for work.|
|Requirements to apply – Skills, knowledge and abilities required for the role of Metal Building Erector:|
– Common understanding of standing seam/screw down roofs, pre-engineered metal buildings and structural steel.
– Balance, hand-eye coordination, and the ability to work on elevated platforms and equipment.
– Familiar with blueprints.
– Have professional, effective verbal communication skills.
– Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
– Ability to work well with others.
– Good work ethic and self-driven.
– Good attitude.
– Safety Conscious.
– General construction knowledge.
– Ability to perform work in all weather conditions, including extreme heat and cold.
– Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or more depending on materials.
– Physical endurance to complete the necessary tasks.
– Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, or kneel regularly, as well as climb stairs and ladders to complete tasks.
– OSHA 10 is preferred.
Job responsibilities and duties to include:
– Unloading, Material Handling, and Staging.
– Windows & Doors.
– Fiberglass Insulation.
– Wall Sheeting.
– Exposed Fastener & Lap Seam Roofs.
– Standing Seam Roofs.
– Roof Penetrations and Curbs.
– Flashing, Trim and Gutters.
– Internal Gutters and Transitions.
– Raising, placing, and installing steel columns, mainframes, girders, purlins, and other structural members to form complete structure.
|Currently our crews work Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm.|
Schedule is subject to change based on weather, workload or other factors based on business need.
|Must be able to pass a drug test, have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. We look for and reward people who take initiative and are engaged in their work. If that sounds like you, apply now!|
Pay is based on experience and demonstrated ability.